Open Position | Job Description
Senior Accounting Officer
- Summarize and prepare a report on the performance of income and cost accounting each month.
- Analyze revenue, cost and gross profit of each product.
- Coordinate with relevant departments to achieve the objectives of cost accounting work.
- Prepare details for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements including analyzing the causes of important changes
- Prepare notes to financial statements
- Coordinate and provide information to the Auditor
- Prepare Monthly Budget and Costing, forecast and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Have at least 5–7 years experience for Accounting and Finance area
- Good knowledge of TAX, Rule & Regulation relevant with Accounting and Finance
- Good command of written and spoken both Thai and English.
- Good internal control concepts, and good accounting & administrative disciplines good skill of planning, prioritizing, coordination, presentation, negotiation
- Good skill of Microsoft office Especially in MS Excel and Word
- Have good responsibility, discipline, awareness, proactive, self-development.
- Have experience working with company which certified ISO or CMMI.
- Able to work hard and tolerate with pressure of work.
- Reliable, thorough, good attitude
- Keen to explore new technologies and knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP Software will be added advantage
Netka values care of staff wellbeing from their first day on the job to their dismissal by either retirement or other reasons.