Open Position | Job Description
Senior Software Developer
- Research, design, develop working POC for new and disruptive technology developments in areas of interest to the organization.
- Responsible for design reviews, code review and mentoring the software development timeline.
- Support change management process to manage software releases, application patching and changes to production configurations
- Provide technical knowledge and insight to peers and colleagues
- Ensure the team’s approach to testing is fit for purpose
- Ensure integration of the software with monitoring and support tools
- Ensure that the team’s technical product documentation is always complete, accurate and coherent
- Ensure troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle including out of hours support for problem resolution
- Help & support C-Level handles IT mega projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in faculty of IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Have at least 5 year experience in software development
- Passion for AI technology and learning, a natural curiosity, with a love for delivering real-world results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, Elasticsearch or similar technologies
- Experience with standard web frameworks like React, Angular, etc.
- Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment
- Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests.
- Basic knowledge of CMMI, Process Improvement Tools
- Good skill of planning, prioritizing, analysis, coordination, presentation
- Have good responsibility, discipline, awareness, proactive, self-development and leadership.
- Have experience working with company which certified ISO or CMMI.
- Able to work hard and tolerate with pressure of work.
- Able to travel and work in foreign country.
- Good command of written and spoken English
Netka values care of staff wellbeing from their first day on the job to their dismissal by either retirement or other reasons.