- March 21, 2015
- Posted by: admin
- Category: About Us
Job function of system engineer covers installation, setup, testing, service, support and maintenance for IT management system which consists of network management system, server management system and service desk. He/She will be part of Netka team working closely with engineering team and sales team.
• Female/Male not over 30 years degree in computer engineering or telecommunication engineering
• Minimum 2 years experience in networking, computer or related software area.
• Good manner and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written in English skills
• Self-motivated, willing to learn and have positive attitude
• Able to work both independently and as team
• Responsible and ability to work on tight schedules
• Possess own vehicle with driving license
• Experience in setup, administration and troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008, 2003, IIS and MySQL database.
• Experience in setup, operation and troubleshooting of IP network such as router, switch etc.
• Knowledge of NMS softwares and SNMP (MIB, OID) would be advantage.
• Knowledge of SQL would be advantage.
• Knowledge of VMware vSphere would be advantage.
• Knowledge of network security such as firewall and server hardening would be advantage.
Netka System is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
An Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates,
please submit the below via Email: email@example.com
o CV/Resume with recent photo enclosed in pdf
o Transcript, personal Information, Certificate or any document
o Current & Expected salary